Welcome and congratulation in choosing the most scientifically advanced system in the world for laser contour treatment. We share a strong desire for you to reach your wellness goals. For this reason we would like you to take a few moments to read over the following information to educate yourself on exactly HOW the I-Lipo and Ultra treatments are going to help you obtain inch loss. We also want you to understand the role that diet and exercise plays, not only while having the treatments, but for your physical well-being in the long run as well. We have seen, first hand, amazing results from the I-Lipo and Ultra treatments, and we hope that you are equally satisfied with your results.
Things to Know Before Your Treatment
- Drink plenty of water before and after your treatment (8-10 glasses per day).
- Do NOT eat 2 hours before or 2 hours after your treatment.
- Schedule your appointment 36-72 hours apart.
- Avoid alcoholic and carbonated beverages during treatment period.
- Exercise within 4 hours after treatment, as exercise helps eliminate released fat.
- Eat sensibly.
- Nutritional counseling and exercise training is available to enhance the results of your treatment.
How the I-Lipo Works
Scientifically proven to work, I-lipo uses an advanced technique called photobiomodulation to trigger the body’s natural processes that release the contents stored in adipose cells (otherwise know as body fat).
On a day-to-day basis, the human body is constantly storing excess calorie intake from the diet into adipose tissue for future use. I-lipo uses a low level visible red laser light to stimulate the body’s natural processes that empty the stored fat contents inside fat cells.
The Laser light gently absorbs into the individual fat cells of the treatment area, temporarily opening pores in the cell wall through which the cell contents (fat/toxins) can escape. This does not affect the neighboring structures such as the skin, blood vessels and peripheral nerves. The contents of the cell are collected by the lymphatic system and transported to areas of the body where they can be metabolized into energy during exercise. This metabolism of the contents permanently removes them from the body, leaving smaller fat cells and giving inch loss!
The treatment is relaxing and pain free and a typical client can expect to reduce an area by 1-2 sizes during course of treatment. Eight treatments are recommended per body area. The treatments should be taken twice per week at regular intervals, and if you choose to treat two separate areas (e.g. legs/abdomen), you must wait two weeks after the first series to begin the next series.
While a quick fix can be obtained in just a few sessions, adjustments to diet and exercise regimes will ensure a long-term result.
How the Ultra Works
The Ultra incorporates vacuum massage and infra red skin tightening laser to enhance lymphatic drainage, improve blood circulation, and promote skin cell renewal, while improving the appearance of cellulite.
The vacuum massage action of the Ultra enhances the removal of released fat cells content and by its suction action optimizes absorption of the infra red lasers into the dermis to promote collagen growth and enhance blood circulation in the area. The result is a slimmer, tighter, smoother looking skin!
This vacuum massage may be used alone or in conjunction with the I-lipo laser treatment to help stimulate the lymphatic system and break down stubborn fat. Once the I-lipo has released the fat cell contents, the post treatment Ultra can assist in removing released fat and promoting skin cell renewal and blood circulation for a healthier, firmer skin and improving the appearance of cellulite.
The Importance of Your Lymphatic System
Most of us know very little about the lymph system. We are familiar with the lymph nodes located in the armpits and groin, but that is about it. The Lymph system is actually twice the size of our other circulatory system, which means that there are double the amount of lymph and lymph vessels in our body that blood and blood vessels! However, unlike the bloodstream system, there is no pump, like the heart, to keep everything flowing. Instead, the lymphatic fluid is forced through the system by the action of muscles and breathing. The lymphatic fluid normally only circulates throughout the body once a day. Adding exercise to your daily routine can increase lymphatic flow threefold. For this reason it is ESSENTIAL that you exercise regularly to achieve maximum results with I-lipo. In addition, to keep the lymph fluid flowing at a maximum capacity, it is also essential to drink at least 8-10 glasses of water.
So how does the lymph system work? The Lymph system is composed of literally hundreds of miles of lymphatic vessels and nodes (filters). These vessels run parallel to the blood veins in the body. The vessels of the lymph system are filled with fluid called lymph that is collected from the space between the cells of the body. The lymph fluids feed the cells of the body by transporting various nutrients such as salt, minerals, and proteins to every cell of the body. Likewise, lymph fluid carries cell waste and debris that accumulate from natural cell function away from the cells and to the lymph nodes, where they are passed on to the bloodstream. The blood shuttles the wastes to the kidneys, lungs, colon, and skin for elimination. The lymph system can be thought of as the cellular toxin disposal system.
Ways to Help Your Lymph System
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day to help flush toxins from the body.
- Brush your skin using a brush with stiff bristles to stimulate the lymph system to discharge toxins.
- Make exercise a priority in your daily routine (30-45 minutes of cardio as well as some strength training, especially to the area being treated).
- Use our vibration platform directly following your treatments to help drain the lymph system.
- Perform “deep breathing” exercises to speed the flow of lymphatic fluid around the heart and through your chest on its way to the liver. The lymph collected through the body drains into the blood through two ducts situated at the base of the neck, the main one being the thoracic duct. Breathing drives this action. When you take a deep breath and exhale deeply, you’re massaging the thoracic duct upward into the neck so that fluid flows generously. This duct empties the lymph into the veins, where it becomes part of the blood plasma. From there, the lymph returns to the liver for metabolization, and finally to the kidneys for filtering.
Ways to Naturally Cleanse the Lymph System
- Drink 8-10 glasses of water per day.
- Enzymes and acids in raw fruit and vegetables are powerful lymph cleansers, particularly when eaten on an empty stomach.
- Cranberries emulsify stubborn fat in lymph system.
- Eat plenty of green vegetables to provide chlorophyll and loads of vitamins and minerals.
- Add foods high in essential fatty acids, such as flaxseed, walnuts, almonds, hazelnuts, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and avocado.
- Eliminate processed sugar and flour, processed foods, and other “junk foods”, as they tend to “get stuck” in the intestinal tract, forming a crust which prevents nutrients from being absorbed.
- Add soluble fibers to your diet – since they are soluble they carry water and can help lubricate and loosen encrusted matter in the intestinal tract.
- Add yogurt to your diet. Yogurt contains “friendly” bacteria that help detoxify noxious substances in your digestive tract, help maintain a healthy pH, and act as a natural antibiotic.